Saturday, March 22, 2008

CHRIST HAS RISEN

Matthew 28:1-4 "Early on Sunday morning, as the new day was dawning, the women went out to see the tomb. Suddenly there was a great earthquake, because an angel of the Lord came down from heaven and rolled aside the stone and sat on it. The angel spoke to the women. 'Don't be afraid!' he said. 'I know you are looking for Jesus who was crucified. He isn't here! He has been raised from the dead, just as he said would happen."

Job 19:25 "I know that my Redeemer lives, and in the end He will stand upon the earth."

Revelation 1:17 "I am the First and the Last, I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever!"


Things to Ponder

1. Has a new day dawned in my life as a result of the power of the resurrected Christ.

2. Does Jesus really live in my heart?

3. Do those around me know that Jesus in alive and living in my heart?



Celebrate today. Celebrate the Savior. Celebrate the risen King. Celebrate

-jl


MIGHTY TO SAVE

Savior
He can move the mountains
My God is Mighty to save
He is Mighty to save
Forever
Author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave


Shine your light and let the whole world see
We're singing for the glory of the risen King...Jesus





The last verse in this video should read 2 Chronicles 7:14 the video creator notes on YOU TUBE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Last night in the middle of the night, those words were ringing in my ear...new day dawning....there is a song I love that speaks of that. I was amazed as I went back and read some of the blog to see those words tonight. I love when God speaks to our hearts. It is so easy to live our lives feeling "bogged down" with so much to do, and the stress and worry of things. BUT..it is so nice to have the hope of a new day dawning....I want to walk in joy with that hope and assurance knowing that God brought a new day for our Jesus,and He is looking out for our best everyday. I want to walk in joy in every area...not just based on my circumstances, and not just when all is in order,and all my work is done. Thank you Lord for a new day dawning, and that you still bring new day's in the mist of stress, pain, and difficulty. You are the same yesterday, today, and forever. I trust You and Your will. Tricia